In India, Battlegrounds Mobile (BGMI) was scheduled to receive its latest version 1.8, which has a Spiderman theme, today (January 14th, 2022). Sadly, when fans search for BGMI on the Google Play Store, they don’t have the option to update to the latest version.
There is no need to panic if you’re experiencing the same problem as BGMI 1.8 update not showing up on Google Play Store. We’ve put up straightforward instructions on how to fix the issue.
So let’s move towards our procedure to fix this issue in easy steps.
BGMI 1.8 Update Not Showing Fix
Two methods are available for resolving the issue of the Google Play Store not showing the BGMI 1.8 updates. Keep reading this article to learn more about these strategies and how they operate.
- First of all open Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Go to the search option and type BGMI.
- If the option to update to the latest version of BGMI is not appearing.
- Clear Google Play Store’s cache by going to Settings and closing the recent application.
- After clearing the cache, open the Google Play Store, type BGMI Now, and tap on the green Update button.
- The BGMI Spiderman update will download.
- The following method should be applied if this method does not resolve the BGMI issue.
- BGMI 1.8 Update not showing issue can be resolved by downloading the newest update from a third-party site called TapTap. Yes, the site will upload the newest version on its website soon.
- The BGMI Spiderman update can be obtained by following the below-mentioned steps once it has been updated.
- In the first step, you must download the TapTap application from here.
- Launch it on your device when it’s installed.
- Enter ‘BGMI’ into the search box.
- Select the game you want to download, then touch the Download button. Here’s a link to the latest version of the game.
- To play the game, simply log in with your username and password.
Reasons Why BGMI 1.9 Update Not Showing In Play Store?
There can be several reasons for not receiving the 1.9 BGMI update, so I will be giving you the problem as well as its solutions. Let’s know all the reasons.
- Cache Issue
- Slow Internet
- Not a Beta Tester
- Low Storage
- System Not updated
- Not Playing Game Regularly
- Google Play Libraries Are Of Old Version
- Krafton Releases Update In Phases
So this is the best working fix of the BGMI 1.8 update not showing up on the Google Play Store. If you have any queries or suggestions then feel free to ask.
7 Advantages of Being a Pharmacist
How to Solve Xbox Ip issue?
What You Need to Know About Regulated Industries and Their Impacts on Entrepreneurial Ventures
Exploring the Benefits and Challenges of Public Key Cryptography
How Should Businesses View New Technology-Driven Innovations?
TweakBox App – Best App for iPhone [Jan, 2023] | (iOS 15, Download, 2023)
IFVOD TV: What IFVOD TV and How does it Work – IFVOD TV Review 2023
Things to Watch out for When Looking for Tenders to bid on in Europe and the UK
How SEO Resellers Can Improve Your SEO Ranking
5 Best Free Streaming Apps For Android
Software9 months ago
A Guide For Better Cybersecurity & Data Protection For Your Devices
Android2 months ago
What Is content://com.android.browser.home/ All About? Set Up content com android browser home
Android App1 year ago
Cqatest App What is It
Latest News9 months ago
Soap2day Similar Sites And Alternatives To Watch Free Movies
Android App10 months ago
What is OMACP And How To Remove It? Easy Guide OMACP 2022
Blog2 months ago
MyCSULB: Login to CSULB Student and Employee Portal – MyCSULB 2023
Business8 months ago
Know Your Business (KYB) Process – Critical Component For Partnerships
Entertainment11 months ago
Benefits of Playing Ludo on a Digital Platform