Connect with us


Fathers Rights against DHS Oklahoma

Fathers Rights against DHS Oklahoma

When your child is hurt at their ex-partner’s house, it can be a scary and confusing experience. What are your rights as a parent? What should you do if the police are involved? These are some of the questions that may be on your mind. This blog post will provide answers to these and other related questions, so that you can make the best decision for your situation. Read on to learn everything you need to know in order to protect your child.

What is a Dad’s Right?

When one of your kids is hurt at their ex’s house, the first thing that you should do is call the Department of Human Services. DHS will provide emergency services to your child and can help you get them back to a safe place. If you decide to take your child yourself, be aware that the legal custody situation may complicate things. You may need to get a restraining order or have law enforcement involved in order to make sure your child is safe.

When to Call DHS Oklahoma

As a father, If your child is injured at their ex-partner’s house, you should know what are my rights against DHS Oklahoma.


In most cases, DHS will handle the investigation and take appropriate action. However, if you can provide information that would help the agency identify a criminal suspect or civil wrong-doing, DHS may refer the matter to law enforcement or pursue a private legal remedy.


To report child abuse or neglect in Oklahoma: 

  1. Call 9-1-1. 
  2. Provide as much information as possible about the incident, including location of the child, age and description of injuries/abuse. 
  3. Tell 9-1-1 whether there are other children in the home who may have been affected by the abuse/neglect. 
  4. If you believe that your child is in danger, do not hesitate to contact authorities or stay with them until they are safe.

What to do if You Encounter a Problem with Your Child

If you have a problem with your child when they’re visiting their ex-parent’s home, the first step is to call DHS. They can help you get a protection order if necessary. If your child is being harmed or is in immediate danger, you may need to take action yourself. If you think someone is going to hurt your child, try to get as many people as possible to help you before calling the police. If the person who’s harming your child is an adult, be prepared for a confrontation. Try to keep calm and remember that whatever happens, you won’t be alone.


What to do when your child is hurt at their ex-partner’s house

When your child is hurt at their ex-partner’s house, it can feel like a nightmare. You may be feeling overwhelmed and frantic, not knowing what to do. Here are some tips to help you when your child is hurt at their ex-partner’s house: 


1) First and foremost, always call 911. Your child’s safety is always the top priority. 


2) if there is anyone else in the home with your child, make sure they are safe and out of harm’s way too. Speak with them about what happened, and make sure they know where to go if they need help. 


3) If you think your child may have been assaulted or injured in some other way, ask them if they are able to tell you what happened. Try to keep the conversation as calm and simple as possible so that your child feels comfortable sharing what happened. 


4) If possible, take pictures or video footage of the scene before anything else happens. This will help law enforcement officials later on if there is a need for it. 


5) Keep track of all communication between yourself and law enforcement authorities – this will make the process much easier for everyone involved.

How to contact DHS when your child is injured or detained

If your child is injured or detained while visiting an ex-partner’s house, you should call DHS. DHS will help protect your child and ensure they are treated fairly. You can reach DHS at (855) 602-9472.

What to expect after you contact DHS

If you’re concerned that your child may be at risk after leaving home, don’t hesitate to call the Department of Homeland Security. DHS can help assess the situation and provide safety guidance for kids in danger.


The following are some key things to expect when seeking DHS assistance:


  1. A DHS officer will contact you by phone or in person to discuss your concerns.


  1. The officer will ask for specific information about your son or daughter, such as their name, age, and whereabouts.


  1. The officer will determine whether your child is in immediate danger and needs protective custody. If so, DHS may take custody of your child immediately.


  1. DHS can provide information on resources available for children in danger, such as safe houses or foster care.


  1. If necessary, DHS can work with local law enforcement to locate and protect your child.


What to do if your child is hurt at your ex-partner’s house

If your child is hurt at your ex-partner’s house, the first thing you should do is call DHS. The Department of Human Services can help to get your child the medical attention they need and make sure they are safe. If you or someone else is responsible for your child’s safety, it is also important to take action to protect them. For example, if your ex is threatening to hurt your child, you may need to take steps to protect them physically or emotionally.

What you need to know about the police

Oklahoma residents who are concerned about the safety of their children should contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) when their children are harmed while visiting or attending an event at the home of an ex-romantic partner.


According to DHS, there have been a number of incidents in recent years in which children have been taken away from their parents or guardians after being harmed at the home of an ex-romantic partner. In these cases, it is often difficult for the parents to determine what is best for their child, who may be feeling frightened and confused.


If you believe that your child is in danger, do not hesitate to call DHS. DHS will work with you to establish a safety plan for your child and will provide resources such as shelter and support services.

How to make a report

If you’ve got an injured child at your ex-partner’s house, don’t hesitate to call the Department of Human Services. DHS is a government agency that can help with everything from getting the child medical attention to finding temporary housing or arranging for paternity or custody proceedings.

Here are some tips on how to make a report:


  1. Get as much information as you can about what happened. Start by filling out a Child Victim/Witness Report Form if you know the victim’s age and other basic details (like whether the child was injured physically or emotionally).


  1. If possible, take pictures or video of the scene and any injuries your child may have sustained. This will help law enforcement officials determine who should be responsible for investigating the incident and filing charges if appropriate.


  1. Contact DHS immediately if you believe your child is in danger or in need of immediate protection. The agency will send resources to help get your child safe and placed with family members, if necessary.

What will happen after you make a report

If you have children living with you and they are injured while visiting their parents or guardians in another state, it is important to make a report to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). DHS can provide resources that can help ensure your child’s safety.


When you make a report, DHS will coordinate with the appropriate authorities in the other state. This includes contacting the parents or guardians of the child who was injured so they can be notified and help ensure their safety. DHS may also provide transportation for the child if necessary.


Reporting an incident can help protect your children from possible harm and enable us to provide resources to address any potential dangers. If you have any questions about what to do after making a report, please contact DHS at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423).


If your child is injured at your ex-partner’s house, it’s important to call DHS right away. This is especially true if the injury happened while your child was on their own property or if they were playing with someone else’s children. If you don’t report the incident, DHS may not be able to find out about it and take appropriate steps to ensure your child’s safety.


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *